The aim of this Fair Odds Recording methods at Winning Edge Investments is for each member to beat the cost recorded in official outcomes, or at the very least match them.
Below is a summary of the top 20 ways to get the best possible chances, and greatly exceed official results:
1) Use Dynamic Odds (or other odds comparison websites)
Among the major variables – if not the major factor – in betting profitably is striving to get the absolute best price possible.
After all of the work is done and you are onto a good thing, there is no larger’own goal’ than carrying an inferior price. It takes the same amount of time and effort to place the bet, nevertheless you get paid (sometimes considerably ) less.
When you are following any of our solutions, it is important that you aim to get the best deals possible. There is no point going into the one bookie and just taking their cost when others are paying greater.
Take yourself back into the old-school betting ring at the track…you wouldn’t get it done! You’d constantly search for the best price and zero on that bookie.
Thankfully, odds comparison sites permit you to replicate that when betting online. Instead of having to make your way around all the different bookies’ websites or programs, odds comparison sites allow you to just select your race or sporting event and see numerous bookies’ prices side-by-side.
There is a few odds comparison choices out there. In our view, the best one available is Dynamic Odds. Click on the link and we have organised a distinctive 4-week free trial for you. It is an easy-to-use and easily customisable product. It is possible to pick that bookies to display on screen, there’s a mountain of alternatives and programs, and best of all, you can sign into all your bookie accounts through the program and simply wager from Dynamic Opportunities together with the click of a button. Click that price you want, enter your stake, and you are on. It is fast and dead-simple to use and guarantees you always find the very best price of all the bookies.
If you aren’t using Dynamic Odds you are costing a fortune in additional profits. It amazes us that there continue to be members reporting they are still not utilizing this tool. A small punter working full-time will improve their profits considerably using Dynamic Odds. You may assess and compare prices with all your personal bookies quickly on your own notebook or cellular phone, and even place bets through your cellphone with all your bookies using the dynamic odds mobile version. This is much faster and more powerful than gambling through each bookie program or site individually. Don’t forget our link gets you a 4-week free trial, so in the event that you have not tried it yet, get onto it today. The superior version only costs $35 a month. For the excess money you’ll earn by having the ability to easily take better prices, that is a complete bargain. Trust us, it is worth every cent.
2) Have many bookmaker accounts
The fundamental rule with bookmakers is simply to gain access to as many as possible, as it gives you a greater chance of always having the ability to wager the very best cost. Take your betting bank and spread it around as many bookmaker accounts as possible. It is much better to own your own bankroll evenly split across 10bookmaker accounts than all sitting in one.
There is a good deal of options out there in regards to bookies. Our suggestions, in order of importance/benefit are as follows:
Betfair, Bet365, Vicbet, TopSport, Sportsbet, Sportsbetting, NSW Tab, VIC Tab, Ubet, BlueBet,Ladbrokes, Neds, BetEasy, TopBetta, David Dwyer, Betstar, Bookmaker, Tabtouch, Best Bookies, Unibet, Palmerbet & Classicbet.
3) Bookies using a buffer
If you haven’t got an account with Bet365, be sure you get one immediately. Bet365 routinely offer you the most effective early prices on hurrying, and moreover provide an SP guarantee. Bet365 pay out best of fixed cost or SP, whichever is greater. It may be worth sometimes taking a lesser fixed cost to secure the potential advantage of’ramble protection’. Whilst that is often a good option, best tote or Betfair SP will usually outperform SP on any drifter. Taking early costs with Bet365 will provide you the opportunity to transcend official outcomes, with the SP buffer available when the horse does drift. Bet365 are well known for banning winning punters, but together with NSW and Vic currently having minimal bet legislation in place, Bet365 is back in the picture for everyone. Use them where their price is over or close to your 3rd best fixed cost in the e-mail since there’s an SP buffer (as long as you are not restricted from this product).
Betfair routinely offer the best possibilities offered on the market for horse racing, especially during the last 15 minutes of gambling.
Usually Betfair gets you the best odds on horses drifting in the current market, and on horses at big (double figure) prices. It’s a must have.
We can write an essay on the prices available on Betfair on some of our winners, but a couple of examples from Dean’s Tips are below. As you can see, at all spectrums of this market you can get great deals on Betfair even just at Betfair SP:
??? Emmadee: Official $101, $260 Betfair SP (got out to $560 on Betfair in betting)
??? Balrov: Official $23, $60 Betfair SP (earned out to $120 on Betfair in betting)
??? Time And Truth: Official $23, $80 Betfair SP (got out to $140 on Betfair in gambling )
??? Fish Bones Fry: Official $34, $60 Betfair SP (got out to $90 on Betfair in betting)
??? Shazee Lee: Official $56, $100 Betfair SP (got out to $110 on Betfair in betting)
BOB stands for Best of the Best. This is a superb product that gives you the best of 3 totes or Leading Fluctuation (notice Top Fluctuation is calculated from 25 minutes before race start time – maybe not from the opening cost ).
Vicbet offer BOB for all races around Australia, seven days per week. TopSport offer it for Saturday Metro meetings, as do Ladbrokes/Bookmaker/Betstar. David Dwyer offers it for all Sydney metro meetings including midweek. BOB is generally better for horses at single figure chances, and BFSP (Betfair SP) better for horses at double figure odds.
6) Added late gambling stake on large drifters
1 chance to consider is raising your bet on a stunning drifter.
The Kelly Criterion (widely considered the best formula to use to ascertain the best size of a bet), indicates that to maximise long-term gains and create a greater edge, the more you should bet. So, for instance if you speed a horse a 3 opportunity and could get $7 at the market, you should bet MORE than if you can obtain $5 in the market.
This theorem is the reason why we advocate having another bet at our runners if the price drifts to about 50 percent or more over the recommended price.
Some reasons that horses ramble dramatically on Betfair include;
??? Broad Circle ??? High weight
??? Poor run last start or poor recent form
??? Low-rated trainer or jockey
??? First-up and not favoured
??? A hot, heavily-backed favorite in the race
These reasons have already been assessed and considered by our specialist professional analysts – drifters should not concern you in many cases.
Should you lock at an early cost and then the horse drifts significantly (near 50 percent or more), it’s surely worth backing again on Betfair to get your average price up, to transcend official results. There have been lots of significant drifters that have won odds far greater than official prices. It’s just about taking extra advantage when a person drifts.
7) Get on track It’s becoming well reported that high fluctuation prices on track at the racecourses are above those reported during the Official Costs (which require a ridiculous 6 bookmakers to all have the cost for the fluctuation to be contained ). Going into the track to bet might get you better deals than available on the web.
8) Other bookies not considered in opening fixed prices Many bookies like Unibet, Palmerbet, Betting.Club, Betstar, Bookmaker, Neds, Classicbet, Pointsbet & Madbookie are not contained when saying the 3rd best fixed price. You may often get larger fixed odds using these bookies.
9) Bookies not on Dynamic Odds
A very large proportion of members wager utilizing Dynamic Odds, and choose the best available prices from this assortment of bookies. As a result, there are numerous bookies whose costs are not shown on Dynamic Odds. They are also not considered in official results or gambling information.
However, many members do gamble with these bookies, and frequently find they get greater prices than main bookies. The other bonus is that as such bookies are lesser known & not on Dynamic Odds, their prices are usually available a lot longer. Should you happen to miss a historical cost, it is well worth looking at these bookies to find out if the price may have held, as they often do hold much longer compared to the bookies on Dynamic Odds.
Options include: Betting.Club, Palmerbet, Madbookie & Pointsbet.
10) Horses drifting to greater deals than quoted before awake sent
This really happens fairly often. By the time the alert is sent, often a horse has drifted outside to costs greater than said, but nevertheless that stated cost is listed. For instance, there was one event where a horse was advised at $3.20 if the e-mail was shipped, but was $4.40 about a minute later.The $3.20 price was listed for this winner.
11) Bookies offering better deals than quoted after alert sent
There are in reality occasions where stakes are shipped, but there’s still 1 or two bookies who have not put up prices yet. Even though early costs are crunched, often these bookies will post their analyst’s first rates. There was an occasion where we supported a horse out of $21 into $11, and then 1 or 2 two bookies started 15 minutes later at $21. Those costs often sit there for a while since most members have already placed their stakes.
12) Monitoring and gambling late when marketplace percentages are lower and much more in your favor When we suggest taking a price with Best Tote/SP, Best Fluc, Betfair SP or BOB, that suggests we think the horse will likely drift from its present fixed price in betting.
Bets for most horse racing solutions are sent normally between 9am and 11am, but the market percentages are bigger at these times. Whilst we frequently acquire outstanding prices on horses that have been mispriced and company, on many occasions natural betting movements mean the prices drift out towards beginning time as the bookies begin to compete and the market percentages reduce.
This implies frequently a horse drifts out, but gets backed again very late by big players. So, even though the starting price may be close to or lower compared to early cost, the horse has been considerably larger odds during betting.
Below are three examples which spring to mind, but these types of market moves are commonplace:
??? Delagos: totaled $11, drifted out to $31 with corporatebookies and $30 Betfair just before the start, but only paid $15 SP
??? Maccy Fields: Opened $8.50, drifted out to $14 Betfair, firmed back to $8.50 SP
??? Zerprise Journey: Opened $4.20, drifted out to $6.60 in gambling on Betfair, and then firmed back into $4.10 Best Tote/SP
13) Not gambling if a horse has become over bet Many times a horse gets’over bet’ and backed down to a silly, shortprice, especially at the shorter end of the marketplace. You may choose to simply not bet when the value isn’t there, or the horse is under the rated/minimum price advised – this will save you units in the long run and avoids taking’unders’. You could also set a minimum price on Betfair SP so that you never take beneath the minimum price you set / we advise.
14) Putting back a runner on Betfair if the horse is now’overbet’
Some wise members lay back runners who company dramatically. This permits them to effectively have a’free wager’ on a runner, or even guarantee a profit no matter if or not a horse wins or not. This grants a few members the opportunity to substantially reduce variance and wager moderately risk free, particularly when backing runners expected to firm dramatically when informed by the specialist. Greyhound Genius & John’s Analytics are two solutions where this can be very effective as all stakes are counseled to be backed at fixed odds once the e-mail is sent, and the huge majority of bets firm on the marketplace.
15) Metro/City v Country/Provincial
Bargains on runners for Metro/City races are substantially lessinfluenced when bets are published than Country/Provincial races where they can be impacted. For Metro/City races (the significant raceday in each state typically on a Saturday and Wednesday), three good choices are betting through Bet365 when you’ve got the SP warranty, employing a Best of the Best merchandise (highest of Best Tote and Best Fluc) provided by manydifferent bookies such as Vicbet, or again Betfair is the friend on Metro races also with amazing rates and liquidity accessible throughout gambling, even though just using the Betfair SP tool.
Note the standard paths for Metro/City racing are:
??? NSW: Randwick, Rosehill, Warwick Farm and Canterbury
??? VIC: Flemington, Caulfield, Moonee Valley, Sandown Hillside and Sandown Lakeside
??? QLD: Eagle Farm and Doomben
??? SA: Morphettville and Morphettville Parks
??? WA: Ascot and Belmont
For Provincial & Country racing, taking some of the better fixed prices available in the time bets are sent is a good strategy, however if you can monitor costs even just on some days such as weekends, then you will find through a blend of corporate bookies, Betfair and bags that you will receive fantastic prices well above those recorded.
16) Consider the advised unit bets The advised unit stakes are an superb guide on whether to wager early or late on selections. Based on your experience using an agency, or assessment of their prior results, you can determine the standard quantity. For most services the’standard’ amount the expert aims to accumulate on a win wager isaround 5 units. If that’s the case and the service backs a horse to get 1 unit to win, and the horse is odds of $5, that is about normal as a fantastic bet. If the horse is chances of 10, then we stand to collect 10u if the horse wins, and that is a high confidence bet. This horse will often firm in gambling. If the horse is odds of $2 we stand to collect 2u, therefore this is reduced assurance, or possibly only a’saver’ bet. This horse will often drift in gambling. So using the sum to be collected, with 5u (or the typical amass ) as the’barometer’, can be quite a reasonable indication of whether a horse will firm or drift, particularly at the extreme ends of this spectrum. This can help you decide whether to back the horse early in a fixed cost, or take a late gambling option like BFSP/BOB/BTSPif not able to monitor. An illustration was a horse called Flash Boy at Bendigo. Advised 0.5w however accessible market price was only $5. Given that is only a 2.5un win accumulate, locking in an early fixed price wasn’t the way to go. Individuals who backed it with Bet365 obtained $9 SP, BTSP paid $10.90, BFSP $13, and final matched Betfair cost was $14.50. 1 question that’s asked is when should a bet not be placed if the value has gone? Generally, advised bets should be placed, however, the best way to explain is with extreme cases. Firstly, let us say weadvise 1u to win a horse at $31 to get a 31u collect. In the event you back it should you miss early prices and it firms to $10? The solution is yes, because the 1u investment nevertheless stands to collect 10u and that’s still a major collect and a significant profit. The significant firming indicates simply how wrong the first market price has been, but just how much you stand to collect suggests that the horse remains a value bet. If I advise 0.1u on a horse at $31, and it companies to $10 until you’ve bet, well then you only stand to amass 1u in case it wins backing it $10, well below what you would normally expect to collect to a winner with the service, which means you could give this horse a miss long term there’s little worth to be had taking unders on those runners. A better example is when a service advises 1u to triumph at a horse at $5, and it companies to $2 before you have put you wager. Again the initial amass was 5u, but today using a 1u investment onto a 2u accumulate, this no longer could be a worthwhile investment. It’s an art, not a science, and ultimately your decision, however, the above can help guide you towards when to bet early or late (or maybe not at all in milder cases ).
17) One tip in a race multiple championships in a race
If there is one bet in a race, then there is more likelihood of that runner firming (especially if the expected win wager collect is anything above 4u). When there are 2 stakes in a race, it’s frequently the case that you firms and you drifts. However whenever there are multiple bets in a race (3 or more), it’s very infrequent they will all company. Generally maybe 1 companies as well as the remainder drift, or often they will all drift. The only exception is if we sharply back 3 runners at large odds to beat a short priced favourite. If the short favourite drifts, the others could company, but it might go the other way. Again, the aggressiveness of the staking will guide you on whether to wager late or early. But the more horses backed, the further that locking in adjusted early prices without an SP buffer should be avoided unless the amass is above 5u. When there are numerous runners in a race it is frequently a good opportunity to track or use BOB/BFSP/BTSP.
18) Do not worry about constantly getting the best possible price each time
It isn’t possible, or even required. All of our solutions are highly lucrative, with results easily achieved by following the information included here. Constant improvement in your gambling practices will mean constant progress on your long-term outcomes, and that is the key to long term success with your gambling. Take a few minutes outside daily (or just once every now & then) to examine the flucs & closure prices available of runners we back using lively odds & you will soon open your eyes to the potential opportunities.
19) Change your mindset: Do not suffer from FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out)
As a rule of thumb, many punters suffer with FOMO. They take a predetermined price on many events. The marketplace has changed dramatically and market percentages in ancient markets have continued to change upwards to frequently 130%-135%, which is quite high. Taking premature fixed costs can be problematic also if you can find scratchings, where significant deductions can be applied, further decreasing your final dividend. A mindset change for many is vital. Realising that the Betfair market close to race start time gets down to about 102%, and waiting and trying to monitor costs and bet late will lead to better overall results for people willing to spend the time.
20) Don’t be idle, and stop making excuses
Whilst we know most members have jobs, the reality is that a massive proportion of stakes are sent to weekends, or outside ordinary working hours. For many members, there will be periods where they are not working, and it is at these times where members must look to greatly exceed official outcomes by tracking and putting bets late rather than betting using Fixed or Best Tote/BOB/BFSP type choices. Like most things in life, the more effort you put in, the better the result will be. Also like most items, the longer you practice something, the better you become. In this day & age with smart phones, bookmaker programs & Dynamic Odds, etc, comparing prices and placing bets at the best odds hasn’t been simpler & accessible. Invest intelligently, do not be idle, place a little effort in, and don’t lose out on the larger profits you could readily be achieving.
Read more: dallassportsrant.com